Monday, May 11, 2009

Can you trade Pokemon from Gold to Silver with a Gameboy SP?

You're supposed to trade with an original Gameboy I think, but does it work with Gameboy SP? My brother and I were thinking about getting Gold and Silver but we would wanna trade pokemon to get all the starters but we don''t wanna buy it without being able to trade. All answers appreciated! :)

Can you trade Pokemon from Gold to Silver with a Gameboy SP?
No, I don't think you can.
Reply:No because it's not possible you can get the johto starters by gameshark in emerald complete the hoenh dex you will get to chose one of the three johto starters but if you have pokemon xd or coloseum you get them off it too


1 comment:

  1. I came across the Aura Video Station manufactured by Inneractive at www.aura.net for your reference.

    ReplyDelete