Monday, May 11, 2009

What program do I have to use to edit video from my Olympus SP 700?

It's not working on Windows Movie Maker...I don't know why. What program can I use to put my videos on the computer and edit them?

What program do I have to use to edit video from my Olympus SP 700?
Any photo editing program will work, if you have not been able to download your video, Your dv camcorder needs a firewire connection (ieee 1394) in order to download video, your PC probably did not come with a firewire port, so you will have to buy one and install it, since most computers (except possibly brand new) don't come with a firewire port, your camcorder did not come with a firewire cord so you have to purchase a cord too. Your camcorder did come with a USB cord and that is used for downloading stills from your camcorder.
Reply:You can use Adobe Premiere which by the way is a professional editing software. You can find more tips on doing that at my video guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment