Monday, May 11, 2009

I have acquired some Lyhops sp. (Living Stone) plants. How best to care for them?

I am not green fingered! There are 4 Lythops sp plants and 1 unidentified plant I assume is another form of Lythops. Each 1 is about 2cm high - they do not all appear to be in perfect condition but I have no real cause for concern that they may soon die. I water them only when the soil dries out and try to keep them in the light. I live in a 1st floor flat and can not put them outside. I do get direct sunlight most of the day.

I have acquired some Lyhops sp. (Living Stone) plants. How best to care for them?
This question has gone four days without an answer. It looks like your "living stone" plants are native to South Africa. A Yahoo search for "living stone plants" (include the quotation marks in the search box) yields 71 results. If you do the same search, and are willing to spend a little time exploring, I'm sure that you will quickly find the information you seek.





Good luck with your search.

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment