Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I get a schematic for the controller on my used Cal Spas hot tub? Controller model is: SP-3-A?

i don't know any other specifics other than there is another trademark on the controller cover that is 2 capital letters, the first is a backward "R" and the second is either a "J" or a "U". this is NOT a vacuum actuated controller

Where can I get a schematic for the controller on my used Cal Spas hot tub? Controller model is: SP-3-A?
I can do that for you. It will take me until 11/9/2007. I am a Cal spa repair center. Unfortunately going out the door on vacation for three days. I'll dig it up for you. So your tub is digital? You might want to try www.balboadirect.com and call their technical service.
Reply:You might try this link. You might be able to locate a dealer close to you.


http://calspas.com/parts/





Hope it helps.

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment