Monday, May 11, 2009

How much store credit can i get for my gameboy SP and about 8 games?

I want to get ride of my gameboy SP and 8 gameboy advance games. i also have 1 gameboy colour game but i don't think i can get alot for that. I want to get a DS lite, pink, used. If i do this at EB games how much store credit will i get? I live in canada so i'm not sure if we can even trade in stuff! or maybe its just computer games..... oh well please help and thank you!!!

How much store credit can i get for my gameboy SP and about 8 games?
There are places that will buy used GB's and games but its not very likely they will give you a lot for it .. they are not in business to give away money .. only to make it..


Pawn shops other places like that also buy stuff..


I imagine you have a penny saver with you newspaper depending on what part of Canada you live in .. If your in Ontario there is a paper called Tri Add . you can get one at almost any variety store .. to place an add in that paper is free .. buy a paper then check out some of the adds and see what people are getting for theirs than place an add .. or maybe see if someone at your school would buy it .. I Wouldn't sell it at a shop because as I said they will rip you off ...


No comments:

Post a Comment