Monday, May 11, 2009

Diarrhea sp? Whats good to flush out my stomach for one last time?

Taking a crap every minute is really hurting my azwhole. I need some remedy to clog it up and make my dodo hard again. Serious answers please. I dont want to resort to a tampon.

Diarrhea sp? Whats good to flush out my stomach for one last time?
Dear;William Z.


Well for one,I don't know how long you have had this problem,but usually this problem is caused by a virus or something you ate or drank that din't agree with your system,and has to run iys course,otherwise there are anti diarea medicine over the conter that work great called imodium,other wise seek the doctor if it goes on for more then a couple of days,and drink plenty of water so you don't dehidrate...
Reply:Immodium.


No comments:

Post a Comment