Saturday, November 14, 2009

How much would a pawn shop give for a gameboy advanced SP?

I have one and I dont need it, but its got a scratch on the top. It still works, but,....i still dont need it. How much would a pawn shop give for it, and what about craigslist? Would I have any luck with that? I just really need to get rid of it, and im not throwing it away.

How much would a pawn shop give for a gameboy advanced SP?
Pawn shop will probably give you somewhere around $15. Don't take it to a pawn shop that is just a rip off. You can try selling it on craigslist you can probably get a decent amount of money, BUT the best place is to sell it on e-bay. Look at what other people are selling their's for and take into account it has some wear and tear on the outside, and make some money off of it! Or else if you live near me I'll take it! hehe, just joking. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment