Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you connect a Gameboy SP Advance to the internet?

Out of bordem, I was looking at my SP Advance this morning, and realised how little I have used it. The main reason is because I'm online most of the time, and I want to use something that I can be online with.


I am fully aware the SP doesn't have WiFi capabilities like the DS.


But I was wondering, is there anywhere you can link to something, either via USB or Infra-red (as I have the Infra-red adaptor), or anyway really, to enhance it to make it have some kind of internet capabilities.





Don't tell me to go and buy a DS, because I know I could go and buy a DS, but I want to see if I can make the most out of what I already have!

Can you connect a Gameboy SP Advance to the internet?
well there are applications called emulators that let you play the game online...........u need an appropriate emulator for that like VisualBoyAdvance and u need ROMs ( the games u want to play).u can load the ROMs on ur emulator and play them on ur comp. If u download vbalink u can trade too....in the same computer!! just open 2 emulators and load the game on both and go to Options and select Link............


if ur interested in this type of playing GBA games, then give me a mail on pritamkumar90@gmail.com and I will give u all the details and the links to download them as well.





If ur mailing me please put an appropriate subject title like 'VBA ROMs' or something by which i know its not spam.
Reply:well as much as i would like that, No. it dosent have any ports or anything except for link cable and umm for charger. it was only designed to play gba games. ok maybe with some hacks and mods you most likely can but i dont know any.

bucked teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment