Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would anyone happen to know how to change the plastic screen cover of a gameboy Sp?

I bought a used gameboy so for my son (5yrs) It works great but the outer screen has a few scratchs, do you know what I need to changer his or if it can be changed. I have the new one, I got it off ebay but I am not sure if i can changer it or is best to take is somewhere. Please help.

Would anyone happen to know how to change the plastic screen cover of a gameboy Sp?
If you're talking about a screen protector, use some strong sticky tape on the screen protector and slowly lift the tape (with the screen protector) off the GBA SP.
Reply:the best way to do it its by taking it somewhere because it has some weird screws on the screen and its hard to find a screw driver like those so if you dont want to break it or mess it up take it to radio shack or another place like those.


No comments:

Post a Comment