Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What kind of paint should I use to paint over my Gameboy SP.?

Theres a lot of scratches looks bad and i want to paint it. Any suggestions?

What kind of paint should I use to paint over my Gameboy SP.?
If you can remove the chasis (outer casing from the electronics) you could use Krylon fusion spray paint made specifically to adhere to plastics. I wouldn't recommend this unless you can remove the case, spray the color and then reassemble the unit.





If you have any type of warranty on your unit, you should know that any modifications are sure to void your warranty.
Reply:Go to your Hobbyshop %26amp; ask for "Testors" brand 'model master' paint.Wide range of colors,Spray-can or bottle, and very durable paint.Designed for Model cars.

Teeth Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment